Join a bunch of lovely people who enjoy learning all things physio to better help our community to live fulfilling lives. We are always on the look out for people who share our passion for learning and a zest for life outside of work.
A clinic that truly sets you up for success in life
We provide the 1-to-1 support you need to nurture your physiotherapy brain, your mental wellbeing and your financial wellbeing.
Our team receives:
- Weekly 1-to-1 tutorials with a senior physio
- Fortnightly 2 hour lecture/demonstration
- Monthly 1-to-1 career, life, goal setting and accountabilities catchup with practice principle
- Quarterly whole team culture and activities day
- Real career progression pathways – earn up to $120k and beyond per year
- Solid CPD budget
- Ability to explore different areas of physiotherapy including MSK, Paediatrics, Women’s Health, Vestibular, Nepean Private Hospital Orthopaedics and more
An incredible lifestyle choice awaits:
4 reasons to work with us
A zest for life and learning
Our team combined has an incredible range of life and career experiences to share.
We are a diverse bunch of people who like to travel, run marathons, meditate, spend time with our families, bake delicious treats, lift weights, make music, ride bikes and paint beautiful artworks.
Flexible work hours
To live and promote such zesty lifestyles we provide flexibility with work hours.
4 day work week? No problem.
Need to work around your Masters Degree? Of course!
We are all about promoting long careers full of passion and ongoing excitement for this awesome career we have chosen.
Incredible depth of experience to share
Our physiotherapists have wide ranging career experiences to share, these include: lecturing in anatomy at the University of Sydney, lecturing in Paediatrics at the University of Technology Sydney. sitting on various APA boards, providing physio for Olympic sports teams, working with the Penrith Panthers, completing Masters degrees and much more.
We are here to share our knowledge and find others who want to share theirs.
Become a leader in your chosen field
We focus on delivering specialty physiotherapy services not only because it fills a need in the community, but also to provide greater career opportunities for our team.
Our career pathways are structured to enable you to become a senior in your field of choice and then in turn assisting our junior physiotherapists to develop.
Taking on these roles not only helps you to solidify your knowledge further but also enables our business to provide greater financial progression to our team.
Physio jobs available:
Diverse jobs for physiotherapists in Sydney
We are accepting applications for the following positions:
- New graduate physiotherapist
- Paediatric physiotherapist
- Senior MSK physiotherapist
- Vestibular physiotherapist
- Private Hospital physiotherapist (Nepean Private Hospital contract)
Please contact us below for further info and/or to send through your resume and CV.